Ukrainian startup contest
ARE YOU A STARTUP:
- Innovative and enthusiastic, with a link to consumers?
- With market-ready products and solutions?
- Ready to scale your business?
Then apply to Ukraine startup competition and join Ukraine Startup Pavilion at CES 2022!
8 winners of the competition will be eligible for CES 2022 exhibition space rent fee waiver and will be able to exhibit their product at CES Eureka Park as part of Ukraine Startup pavilion.Apply INSTRUCTIONS
- A company must develop a product in any consumer tech product category, such as hardware, software, content, and technology delivery systems;
- Must be able to showcase finished product or service at CES ;
- Have an opportunity to attend the CES-2022 in the USA on January 5-8, 2022;
- Have an English-speaking founder of the start-up and / or its representative;
- Have financial means to cover the flight, accommodation and other expenses, associated with the stay in the US during the CES 2022;
- Be able to meet Eureka Park Entry Criteria (link to CES.TECH)
Costs: Flight and accommodation.
To participate in the selection for Ukraine Startup Pavilion at the CES-2022, complete the form by August 31, 2021.
- 1Participants fill out application and upload information about their product and company (by August 31, 2021);
- 2All applications will go through Expert evaluation.
- 3Applications that have not been rejected as a result of the Expert Evaluation participate in the Pitch and present the Startup to a jury at Startup Competition Pitch Day (September 2021);
- 4Top-8 startups will be selected by a jury and invited to join Ukraine Startup Pavilion at CES 2022.
APPLICATION AT CES WEB SITECES
After the competition, startups will be required to register at the CES web site
ADVANTAGES OF PARTICIPATING WITH EXHIBITION SPACE IN UKRAINE STARTUP PAVILION
- 1Branding/PR campaign connecting you with the media at the CES;
- 2Branding/PR Campaign to promote competition winners going to CES;
- 3Bootcamp/training to prepare your team for participation in the CES.
A preparatory program will be organized in the Fall 2021 to help you prepare for getting the most out of participation in CES.
- Pitch training;
- Investor readiness / growth readiness coaching;
- Sales coaching;
- Coaching for internationalization strategy.